To be considered for final acceptance and publication, each paper MUST have at least one paid full registration by the registration deadline. Papers that do not adhere to this requirement will be excluded in the proceedings.
LISTENER ONLINE REGISTRATION 欢迎听众注册
- Please fill the information and complete the payment via Online Payment System. 请点击在线支付系统并填写信息后完成支付
- You need to email Payment Order ID & Payment Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for the secretary‘s comfirmation.请将付款成功的ID和付款电子邮件发送会议邮箱
- Confirmed by the conference secretary, then listener registration succeeds. Please print and bring Order ID & Payment Email file when you arrive. 秘书确认信息无误后会反馈邮件通知，参会时请携带付款成功的ID号参会
Any problem, please contact email@example.com
The Early-bird Registration due: December 30, 2020 (GMT+8)
REGISTRATION FEES 注册费
|Category||Early-bird Registration||Regular Registration|
|Author (Normal)||490 USD / 3450 元||550 USD / 3850 元|
|Author (TPC Member)||465 USD / 3250 元||520 USD / 3650 元|
|Author (Student)||450 USD / 3150 元||500 USD / 3500 元|
|400 USD / 2800 元||430 USD / 3000 元|
|Abstract Registration||300 USD / 2100 元||370 USD / 2500 元|
|Listener||250 USD / 1750 元||300 USD / 2100 元|
|Additional Paper||320 USD / 2250 元||350 USD/ 2450 元|
|Additional Page||60 USD / 420 元||60 USD/ 420 元|
|One Day Tour||50 USD / 350 元||80 USD / 560 元|
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* Losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
For safety consideration, please take good care of your belongings in the public places. Please bring your name badge for entering the conference hall. Please do not lend your name badge to people who are not involved with the conference. Please do not take irrelevant people to enter the conference rooms. The Organizers shall not be held responsibility for any loss of personal finance or belongings.